为 Dante™ 路由提供单一集线器。
- MXA910 天花板矩阵话筒
- IntelliMix® P300 音频会议处理器
- MXA310 桌面矩阵话筒
- ANIUSB-MATRIX USB 音频网络接口
MXA910 Microflex™ Advance™ 天花板矩阵话筒
MXA910 采用Steerable Coverage™技术，使用多达8个拾音区域来捕获声源，比任何其他产品都准确。控制软件中的自动定位工具可根据每位参与者的声音轻松调整拾音区域。
MXA310 Microflex™ Advance™ 桌面矩阵话筒
MXA310 采用Steerable Coverage™，包含4个独立拾音模式和全新环形拾音模式，可抑制上方的空调声和风扇噪音。直观的用户界面，可以轻松配置预设值、模板和拾音模式。
Shure Tech Portal
- Before upgrading Designer versions, it’s recommended to export project files to back them up.
- Upgrading directly from old versions such as Designer 3.0 or 3.1 to version 4.4 is not supported, nor is importing project files from 3.0 or 3.1 directly into 4.4; it’s recommended to upgrade to 3.2 first, then to 4.4 to maintain all projects.
- If you encounter an installer failure during upgrade, allow the uninstaller to finish, then restart installation.
- Certain endpoint protection software may block the application; whitelist the Designer installer or application to fix this.
- In order to push from virtual devices to online devices, or vice versa, the virtual device and online version must be on the same version. For example, new virtual devices created in Designer 4.4 are on version 4.4.X; those virtual devices can only be associated with online devices that are also on version 4.4.X.
- windDesigner 4.4 is not backwards compatible with earlier versions of Designer. The database will not be maintained upon downgrading, and Designer 4.4 files cannot be imported into earlier versions of Designer.
- Designer may not allow downgrading of some P300s due to a platform update to support future functionality and USB improvements.
- Device type support for ANIUSB
- Note: Codec must support echo cancelation with ANIUSB
- Call status support for P300, IMX-Room, and ANIUSB
- “Network ID is not valid” error in installer when Windows username contains a space
- Installer error due to corrupted PowerShell setup
- Various other bug fixes
- With more than 20 devices in location or 60 on the network, some actions will take longer due to increased network traffic.
- When a device is being firmware updated, it will disappear and reappear in Designer.
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it is not first loaded and saved to the MXA910.
- When soloing a channel on an MXA310, all channels will show as gated on
- When enabling or disabling encryption or changing the Dante name on the IMX-Room, the device will go offline for a few seconds without warning
- When one or more devices in a location are locked by Dante Domain Manager or Dante Device Lock, operations that affect Dante settings may be unreliable, such as audio routing, pushing virtual to online devices, or enabling audio encryption
- Changing channel count of virtual IMX-Room device does not reset audio settings
- When disassociating online devices from virtual devices multiple times, Optimize may not create expected routes; add new virtual devices and Optimize
- Indications that show on the bottom of the Coverage map page may persist longer than expected
- Forgetting a cross-subnet MXA910 on firmware version 4.1.41 may result in the device being rediscovered; close and re-open Designer or reboot device to see it as forgotten
- When factory resetting a device from Online Devices > Device window, then attempting to add that device to a Location that’s already open and initializing it, the Location and Device window will close; reopen to continue working
- Users with Astrill VPN installed will not be able to launch the app successfully; contact Shure support for help
- When using IntelliMix Room, Designer may show a red dot and invalid software version for that device after installation. Close and re-open Designer or reboot the machine running IntelliMix Room to fix the issue.
- Mute Sync will not work between P300 devices running version 4.2 and 4.3 firmware. Please make sure to update all P300s in a system to version 4.3
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same machine
- Designer User Guide
- Designer 4.4.0 is compatible with the following software and firmware versions:
- MXA910 4.4.11
- MXA710 1.2.1
- MXA310 4.4.9
- IMX-Room version 3.0.1
- P300 4.4.13
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.4.14
- MXN5-C 1.2.1
- MXA-MUTE 1.2.4
- Requires 64-bit Windows 10
- Minimum system requirements have been updated; please see Designer User Guide