Under direction of the Vice President, Global Integrated Systems Sales of Shure Incorporated, the incumbent will be responsible for formulating and executing the sales and go-to-market strategy of the Integrated Systems and Enterprise market in Greater China and South Korea region. Lead and manage the Sales team for both pre-sales market development and post-sales support. This also includes developing key customer relationships with Systems Integrators / corporate customers, identifying customer trends, and contributing to the product roadmap through customer feedback.
• Formulates a solid, effective, and executable short and long-term sales strategy that aligns and supports the business objectives
• Break larger plans / business objectives down into manageable targets
• Owns, understands, communicates, and ensures that revenue and margin targets are achieved or exceeded according to plan and pricing structure.
• Forecasts future revenue and sales opportunities. Maintains an up-to-date sales pipeline.
• Creates meaningful sales metrics to define success within the function. Measures results, shares data with the sales and marketing team, and takes appropriate action to ensure forward progress and that goals are achieved.
• Responsible for the ongoing organizational development and talent management of the sales team.
• Effectively and enthusiastically promotes Shure’s value proposition in the Integrated Systems / Conferencing market industry leaders and stakeholders.
• Responsible for creating and utilizing the appropriate sales analytics and reporting tools in order to set, monitor and meet revenue projections.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Holder of Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines; MBA, preferred
• At least 5-8 years of regional (Greater China & South Korea) sales experience in MNC, preferably in the AV industry
• Skillful in formulating business strategies and implementing them successfully with solid business acumen and good track records
• Experience in closing sales of value-based solutions to Enterprise customers, Financial Service Industry, Government etc.
• Ability to illustrate ROI to C-level decision-makers, as well as interacting with CIO and/or IT managers
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships
• Proven as an effective relationship builder within a matrix environment at global, regional and local levels
• Strong leadership and people management skills, with proven experience to develop and motivate a substantial team
• A proven track record of leading teams that exceed sales quotas
• Extremely proactive, result-oriented and strong team leader.
• Sharp financial analysis skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin