Location：Beijing Office, Asia
Summary Statement: Reporting to Sales Manager, China, the incumbent identifies, evaluates and prioritizes market leads and opportunities. Plans programs and participates in field events to support sales growth for Company products in targeted market segments. Provides training to DC (Distribution Center) / Dealers on methods for repeating these programs. Collects customer leads and feedback on Company products, programs, and services.
- Identifies, researches, evaluates and prioritizes market leads and opportunities to reach potential customers
- Identifies new market segments and opportunities：
Works closely with Sales Manager, China, in managing the relationship with retail.
Develops and maintains the relationship with the retail customers. Help retailers findnew business models and solve sell-out.
- Schedules, coordinates, and conducts training sessions to educate Distribution Centers and Dealers on product benefits and sales techniques
- Provides support to online dealer and offline dealer
- Works collaboratively with marketing team to arranges conferences, seminars, clinics, and other special events.
- Works with Applications Engineers to coordinate Products Training
- Provides inputs to the Product Marketing / Sales team on the Company's product lines, competitive activity, both from a product and Market Development standpoint
- Monitors and reports on market/competitor activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering/Marketing/Sales or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with comprehensive technical knowledge of audio principles and products
- Earphone and/or consumer electronics industry would be preferred
- Experience in Tmall and JD operation is preferred
- Knowledge and / or experience in online and offline retail channel management
- Strong in analytical skills and problem solving from diverse scopes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese with good communication in all levels and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking, detail-oriented, well-organized, and time-management skills
- Computer literate. Experience with SAP – an ADVANTAGE
- About 40% of travel annually