Location：Beijing Office, China
Department：Sales & Marketing
• Play a key role in JD/Amazon and other ecommerce opportunities in North of China. This role should be mature enough on business strategy development and implementation to deliver sales objective.
• Work closely with team members to allocate adv. investment in a high efficiency way that fit SHURE customer-centric strategy
• Monitor our TP vendor in providing best-in-class service to our end users (store-wide operations, product launches, pre-sale and post-sale services)
• Day-to-day work with JD/Amazon vendor manager, including co-work on media plan, promotion plan, product / package plan and big promotion festival plans.
• Constantly to improve consumer purchase experience through adjusting store page design, improving customer service, and CRM programs.
• Work closely with vendor manager and distributors to co-decide on platform order FCST and Ad. Investment.
• Constant online Customer Service training and set operation guidance to standardize routine operation for EC team
• Focus on JD and Amazon, but keep exploring business opportunities on other vertical spirit specialty platforms and other O2O, O2M opportunities in North of China
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing or Business relevant
• Minimum 3 years of China ecommerce experience with proven track-record, preferably in consumer electronics or audio brands
• should be innovative, high energy, smart and quick learner, have potential to grow to next level
• Deep understanding of marketing and operational trends of China E-Commerce
• Analytical, data-driven person with strong problem solving skills
• Highly organized, detail oriented and self-driven team player
• Solid Working experience in JD or JD relevant vendor
• Skillful store layout design or familiar with CAD/ Photoshop is a plus
• Workable written and verbal communication skills in English is a plus